What you can expect
Resilience Builders’ family resilience programs teach children as young as 12 skills for life. In a stunning environment, and with you by their side, your child will:
- Improve their capacity to bounce back when things get tough
- Increase their self-awareness
- Foster empathy and humility
- Learn practical health and wellbeing strategies
- And be introduced to effective leadership techniques
Resilience for Teens Tasmania
Our Resilience for Teens Tasmania programs give participants a solid introduction to resilience building strategies they can use for life. Our 4-day programs are conducted in the stunning Cradle Mountain wilderness region of Tasmania.
Resilience for Teens Everest Base Camp
An Everest Base Camp trek combined with a unique syllabus designed to build resilience in young people. A special journey for teenagers and their parents.